Deadline: 17th February 2012!
The top five proposals in each national contest will then be chosen by the national jury to further develop their ideas. Field research will take place between March and September 2012.
How to proceed to submit a proposal?:
To ensure the coherency between all submitted project proposals, a form template has to be filled in by the interested candidates.
- Download the form template
- Fill it in
- Go back to www.quarrylifeaward.com
- Click on "Login" in the navigation bar
- Enter the username and password you registered when downloading the template
- Click on the "Log in" green button
- Click on "My proposal" on the left handside
- Choose your "Topic" and select "the quarry"
- Upload your proposal file
- Click on "Save".
Wishing you all an enhancing competition!
Let your idea boost biodiversity.
The Quarry Life Award Coordinator